Heerenveen v Eagles

> as Frisian isn't a global language yet

Moderators: Beheerders, Fanmasters

Heerenveen v Eagles

Berichtdoor fotboll_sverige » 08-11-2014 14:27

God eftermiddag!

I'm Niklas and I live in Uppsala, Sweden, and I'm currently staying in Heerenveen as I visited an ice hockey game of the local team with my mates yesterday. Since we're also big football fans (our team is Hammarby IF), it would be a great pleasure to attend a home game of Heerenveen. So, before we went to the ice hockey game, we went to the stadium and asked for tickets. This wasn't too hard, so we will be watching the game tonight! :)
The game starts at 19.45 so we have quite a lot of time before entering the stadium. Do you have any suggestions of what we can do before the game? We would love to experience this game as a supporter of the home team 8)

Bedankt op voorhand :lol:
fotboll_sverige
Bankzitter

Re: Heerenveen v Eagles

Berichtdoor bollebert » 08-11-2014 14:34

go to the home team pub de skoffel or in side the stadium you have to go to feanplaza below the easttribune in the stadium.
enjoy
bollebert
Basisspeler

Berichtdoor fotboll_sverige » 08-11-2014 14:47

Thanks for the information. Skoffeö is the name of the pub right? And how can we enter the feanplaza?
fotboll_sverige
Bankzitter

Berichtdoor bollebert » 08-11-2014 14:53

de skoffel is the pub and is at the center on the nieuwstraat, feanplaza is to enter at the entrance next to supporterentrance g.
i believe it s open 2 ouers before the match.
the pub is already open.
other wise you can go to the skaating pub het houtsje in the center.
bollebert
Basisspeler

Berichtdoor Fryskeboy22 » 09-11-2014 00:25

fotboll_sverige schreef:God eftermiddag!

I'm Niklas and I live in Uppsala, Sweden, and I'm currently staying in Heerenveen as I visited an ice hockey game of the local team with my mates yesterday. Since we're also big football fans (our team is Hammarby IF), it would be a great pleasure to attend a home game of Heerenveen. So, before we went to the ice hockey game, we went to the stadium and asked for tickets. This wasn't too hard, so we will be watching the game tonight! :)
The game starts at 19.45 so we have quite a lot of time before entering the stadium. Do you have any suggestions of what we can do before the game? We would love to experience this game as a supporter of the home team 8)

Bedankt op voorhand :lol:

Hi there Niklas.

Very awesome to have some Scandinavians in our stadium as guests, our club has a pretty good name in Sweden thanks to Allback, Selakovic, Hanssonn, Viktor Elm and Erik Edman as example.

Hammarby IF is a nice team, I've noticed Hammarby won the Superettan and the achievement for promotion to the Allsvenskan :D, Will be awesome matches against your enemies Djurgardens IF and AIK Stockholm :mrgreen: congratulations with that!

Hope you guys enjoyed today's game! and did you leave some good rightwinger behind in Heerenveen? we could use one haha, like Bahoui (AIK), Søderqvist (Kalmar) or Lasse Vibe (Göteborg) :lol:

Have a good and safe trip back to Uppsala boys!!
Fryskeboy22
Superster

Berichtdoor fotboll_sverige » 09-11-2014 15:07

Haha thank you Fryskeboy22! We've just returned from the airport :)

Yes, Heerenveen is a well-known team in Sweden, as they've played several European games against Swedish teams and of course, the Swedish players that played for Heerenveen in the past.

And yes, it took us a few years but we're back in Allsvenskan!! Can't wait till the games against our rivals 8)

Once more, thanks for the hospitality! And I'm proud to have exchanged my Hammarby scarf for a Heerenveen one! We will be back, don't worry! :wink:

Tack så mycket!!
fotboll_sverige
Bankzitter

Berichtdoor rottevalle » 09-11-2014 17:46

Did we play european matches against swedish teams?
I only remember an intertoto game against Hammarby in 2000.
I still have the scarf.
Alderaarst!
rottevalle
Wereldspeler

Berichtdoor fotboll_sverige » 09-11-2014 22:35

Yes, you played against us in 1999 and also against Helsingborgs IF!
fotboll_sverige
Bankzitter

Keer terug naar English